Monday, March 5, 2018

Paranormal Inactivity



Hey, everyone! I hope you're having a fabulous March so far! I know today isn't a Friday Night Funny night, but I thought this little cartoon was an appropriate thing to share. I haven't been keeping up with this blog or my social media sites like I had planned, and I sincerely apologize for the lack of new content. Please bear with me as I try to get back in the swing of things. Once again, I'm going through a phase of motivation issues, lol. But, hope is on the horizon. I've got a couple of investigations coming up, and with nicer weather, I hope to get out of the house a little more and share some of my spookier travels with you. Take this post as a sign that I'm headed back in the right direction. Stay spooky, ya'll...and keep an eye out for plenty of new content coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment