Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween From Theresa's Haunted History!


I want to wish everyone out there a very Happy Halloween! And what image do you automatically think of for Halloween? I don't know about you, but for me, naked devil babies and cherubs dancing together in harmony around a lit candle is the first thing that comes to mind....

Seriously though, I hope you've enjoyed the spooky season so far. Tonight, as the veil between the worlds is said to be at its thinnest, take a moment to honor those who walk on the other side. Close your eyes and listen for what lies beneath the everyday noise and chaos. Keep an open mind and you might just catch a glimpse of....something.

If you'll be trick-or-treating or enjoying any other holiday related activities this evening, please keep safe and warm out there. And if you're like me and not ready for Halloween to be over, you can always check out my other blog, Theresa's Halloween Wonderland! It's a place for me to basically post Halloween stuff all year round so that I don't get too depressed come November 1st. Stay spooky everyone, and Happy Haunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment