Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Milton UFO Sighting


I've never been that interested in UFOs or aliens--I prefer to concentrate on the ghostly side of paranormal research. However, its not like I didn't believe they existed...I just paid them no mind.

That changed about eight years ago.  I'm not sure of the exact date, but it was in February of '03. I was heading east towards Charleston from Huntington on I-64. Somewhere before I got to the Milton exit, I could see a weird shape hovering to the right side of the highway. It was about 1:30 am I believe, so traffic wasn't heavy. I pulled over to get a better look at this thing.

It appeared to be almost in the shape of a firework exploding in the night sky. However, it remained in one spot, but seemed to be pulsating. Its tentacles would draw upwards and it would turn a sparkly pink. It would splay them back out and turn a sparkly green. I sat and watched it for about three minutes, then decided I should be on my way.

I have no clue what this could have been. I've never seen a UFO described like this before.  I couldn't describe it as a craft per se...it looked almost organic instead.  I've passed that immediate area almost on a nightly basis and have never found anything it could be...not even the spotlights from the strip club.  Of further interest, there have been several similar sightings in the Milton area, some of which were described on the WVGhosts message board.  MUFON had some sightings listed for that area as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment